Create a frightening introduction to your horror films, scary movies, trailers, teasers, promotions, events, Facebook and YouTube videos.
With the permission of Brady from Texturelabs, we took the epic dripping blood effect from this video, and turned it into a terrifyingly easy-to-use After Effects extension.
- Create bloody bleeding effects for your text or images.
- No keyframes are created.
- Ability to loop animation at any duration.
- Customizable settings allow you to change your results and give you maximum control.
- Control the density and pressure of dripping, coloring, and much more.
- Includes controllable SFX. The sound effect changes based on the speed of the blood dripping.